Search Engine Strategist
Our growing Lancaster-based marketing company is looking for a skilled Search Engine Strategist to join our innovative team.
Our SEO Strategists must be able to:
- Guide the successful planning, strategy, execution and monitoring of our clients’ SEO campaigns.
- Drive and collaborate with our team and clients on:
- SEO audits
- On-page optimization
- Semantic markup
- Authority analysis and strategy
- Keyword research and strategy
- Structural optimizations
- Partner with our clients to reach their marketing goals by monitoring and administering web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance.
- Create content marketing ideas/strategies. Work with our internal resources to plan and execute link building and content marketing strategies.
- Brainstorm with our team and help us achieve more together.
- Build keyword lists based on clients’ objectives and market opportunity, using a mix of tools, analytics data, and PPC data.
- Provide on-page optimization strategies to achieve organic visibility for our clients.
- Audit website data to identify areas of concern from an SEO perspective.
- Lead our SEO division by defining our SEO product, pricing, and streamlining our process and training junior staff.
Our ideal SEO Strategist is:
- Skilled: Experience working with search engine optimization, preferably in an agency setting.
- Proven: Has a track record of increasing traffic, improving brand and site visibility within major search engines for important keyword phrases, increasing site authority through trusted and natural link building, and surpassing client conversion goals (be ready to discuss specific projects without confidential information).
- A Great Communicator: Able to have fun with our team and build relationships with our clients by talking with them in person, on the phone and in writing.
- Organized: Detail-oriented and able to keep track of many moving pieces.
- A Strategic Thinker: Able to identify and define keyword opportunities for optimization.
- Creative: Able to identify opportunities, evaluate their feasibility and execution.
- Analytical: Must be able to draw critical analysis from data and make specific recommendations, showing the ability to adapt to changing strategies and recommendations based on data sets.
Here's what we have to offer:
- Competitive Salary: $45-$60k+ depending on the skill set and horsepower you bring to the table.
- Variety: We provide the opportunity to work with a variety of clients – big and small, local and national – in diverse industries, each with unique marketing goals.
- Mastery: We work together to master the tools, strategies, and skills to be the best inbound marketing team in the industry. We will provide the opportunity to attend online courses, webinars, seminars and conferences that will help you to develop professionally.
- Collaboration: Multiple people will work and brainstorm together on nearly every project for the best solution possible for the client. Lone Wolves won’t fit here.
- Growth: We are a rapidly growing marketing agency. Our growth provides our employees the opportunity to work in multiple disciplines, learn new skills, and experiment with new software and platforms. As we grow, you grow.
- Comfort: Our work environment is fun and creative. Our work attire is casual but professional. Our Downtown Lancaster office offers easy access to a variety of restaurants and cafés. Our spacious and open work space has large windows with natural light and a great view of the city.
- Balance: We know you need time to enjoy life. We offer two weeks of paid time off and seven paid holidays.
Here's how to apply:
If you can envision yourself working as a part of a driven and innovative team, and you have rock solid skills in SEO, we would love to review your resume for our Search Engine Strategist position. Fill out our form to get the ball rolling.