Thank you for your interest in Invoq Marketing Company!
We're a growing full-funnel, Lancaster-based marketing agency and HubSpot partner that excels at Inbound Marketing. We love having fun, but we also take our jobs seriously.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Invoq does not discriminate in its hiring or employment practices on the basis of gender/gender-identity, sex, race or ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, genetic information, family or marital status, sexual orientation, or any other protected class.
What our team members enjoy
- Competitive Salary: We'll pay you what you're worth. Each person's compensation package is dependent on skill set, experience, and horsepower.
- Variety: We provide the opportunity to work with a variety of clients—big and small, local and national—in diverse industries, each with unique marketing goals.
- Mastery: We work together to master the tools, strategies, and skills to be the best inbound marketing team in the industry. We will provide the opportunity to attend online courses, webinars, seminars and conferences that will help you to develop professionally.
- Collaboration: Multiple people will work and brainstorm together on nearly every project for the best solution possible for the client. Lone Wolves won’t fit here.
- Growth: We are a rapidly growing marketing agency. Our growth provides employees the opportunity to work in multiple disciplines, learn new skills, and experiment with new software and platforms. As we grow, you grow.
- Comfort: Our work environment is fun and creative. Our work attire is casual but professional. Our Downtown Lancaster office offers easy access to a variety of restaurants and cafés. Our spacious and open work space has large windows with natural light and a great view of the city.
- Balance: We know you need time to enjoy life. We offer two weeks of paid time off and seven paid holidays.